SKILL BALL WORKOUT TIMES
Grades 1st -3rd: 1:00pm-2:00pm
Grades 4th -6th: 2:15pm-3:30pm
Grades 7th-8th: 3:45pm-5:15pm
MIDDLE SCHOOL SHOOTING LEAGUE
GRADES 6th-8th : 5:15pm-6:45pm
April 12th,19th, 26th
May 3rd, 10th, 17th
Mark Ziebell * Fond du Lac Varsity Coach
Phone: (920) 428-9559
Facebook: Fond du Lac Basketball Twitter: @Fondyhoops
• COST - $30.00 ($40 after April 6th).
• Includes official " SKILL BALL" T-shirt.
• "SKILL BALL" is a challenging workout series of basketball fundamentals.
• All "SKILL BALL" workouts are DRILL-DRILL- DRILL! Stationary ball handling, one and two ball moving drills, playing through contact and attacking the rim drills.
• "Shooting League" is designed as a shooting competition. Each session the participant will take over 350 shots and work on
the form and detailed
technique of shooting.
• Workouts are at Fond du Lac High School Gymnasium.
Youth Girls Basketball Clinic
Grades 3rd – 8th
Mondays, April 13th – May 4th
Time: Gr: 3 & 4 ~ 5:30 - 6:30p.m.
Gr: 5 & 6 ~ 6:30 - 7:30p.m.
Gr: 7 & 8 ~ 7:30 - 8:30p.m.
Location: Riverside Gym
Fee: $20.00 per participant
Instructors: FHS Basketball Coach, Jeff Bell & High School Basketball Team
The mission of the Fond du Lac Youth Basketball Club is to provide support, instruction and organization of the youth basketball program for boys and girls in grades 3-12. Player skills and fundamentals will be developed
while encouraging sportsmanship, competition and fun in a team environment.